Manager HR at Mahindra Finance
Views:3560 Applications:350 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Mahindra Finance - Manager - HR Excellence (4-8 yrs)
- Devising and establishing HR department's quality procedures, standards and specifications.
- To help preserve department's reputation by ensuring that the processes and services are capable to drive sustainable growth.
- PCMM and ISO knowledge
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Working knowledge of data analysis/statistical methods.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems
- Effectively assuring compliance of customer requirements by managing quality policies, standards, procedures, programs and practices while driving and facilitating continuous improvement.
- Oversee all improvement projects in HR Department and facilitate / drive to closure.
- Review processes and systems on an ongoing basis to determine where improvements can be made.
- To continuously review service quality control processes, procedures and capabilities in order to sustain the most cost effective and efficient methods for meeting service quality requirements, and making recommendation for improvement as appropriate.
- To look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency.
- Set quality compliance objectives and ensures that targets are achieved.