Manager - Talent Acquisition at Mahindra Finance
Views:3432 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Mahindra Finance - Deputy GM - Company Secretarial (12-18 yrs)
To assist Head secretarial in implementation of secretarial guidelines.
- Independently draft the Agenda and prepare Minutes of Board meetings, General meetings & various Board Committees.
- Analyse various provisions of Companies Act and Rules, Insider Trading Regulations, Listing Regulations, and related legislation, provide updates on various amendments.
- Coordinating with departments and filing various statutory forms & returns with ROC, RBI, Stock Exchanges, SEBI etc.
- Preparation of minutes of Bank Borrowings and allotment of NCDs.
- Laisioning with the Secretarial Auditor for completion of Secretarial Audit.
- Assisting in work relating to AGM/Postal Ballot, preparation of Directors report/Corporate Governance/MDA.
- Compilation of data w.r.t registrar & transfer agent for resolving investor complaints/IEPF related activities.
- Coordination and compilation of information of taxation, treasury & accounts team as & when required
- Coordinate & liaison for adherence pertaining to various compliances as per corporate laws with various departments as well as statutory authorities such as ROC, SEBI, RBI, etc.
- Candidates should have experience of working in a listed company
- Candidate must have good communication and drafting skills
- Male candidates preferred
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.