Magma Fincorp - Vice President - Compensation & Benefits/HR Operations (14-18 yrs)
- Plan, direct and set the strategic direction of employee compensation and benefits program.
- Ability to work with senior management to ensure that compensation & benefits program support the organizations business objectives and meets all legal requirements.
- Manage and drive the performance management system, payroll and ESOP program and other benefits schemes as laid out by the organization for employees.
- Will be responsible to manage the overall compensation and benefits expenditure budget.
- Responsible for ensuring compensation strategy is in line with the business needs and market realities.
- Oversee and guide the team engaged in the compensation and benefits programs; job evaluation, salary, benefits and incentive programs .
- Overseeing and managing all HR operations deliveries and providing required support for smooth transition .
Should be an MBA / Post Graduate in HR
- About 14+ years of total experience with 6-8 years of relevant experience in C&B and if someone has experience in HR operations it will be a plus.
- Experience in a large organization and have managed large distributions.
Knowledge or Skills Requirements:
- Knowledge of compensation design and implementation .e.g. base pay variable pay benefits perquisites etc.
- Knowledge of country labor laws impacting rewards.
- High order of analytical ability and comfort with numbers
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple geographies and cultures
- Issue Resolution and Escalation
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Tactical and strategic
- Ability to deal with expectations of critical business stakeholders