Magicpin - Leadership Role - Customer Success - IIT/IIM (6-12 yrs)
Leadership Role - Customer Success IIT/IIM (6-12 yrs)
- We are looking for motivated and self driven individuals to join our customer success team. You will be leading the customer success department and owning it end-to-end, right from defining the goals, scaling team, managing the P&L and delivering results. You will be reporting to the core / founding team.
- This role requires solving challenging problems at scale. To illustrate - we process more than 1.5L daily incoming fulfilment requests from our customers for validation of their claims. This is growing at 30%+ month on month. The goal will be how to do it faster and more accurately while keeping the same headcount and leveraging technology and process innovation.
- This role is a perfect fit if you enjoy running daily operations, delivering against ambitious goals and solving multifaceted problems involving people, process and tech.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Own and drive the department end to end
- Create a robust reporting mechanism which would enable the team
- Pre-empt gaps in funnel / processes which could impact business metrics
- Work with product counterparts with an end goal of enhancing end customer experience and delivering results more efficiently
- Identify and prioritise projects that can drive results for your department
- Design and Implement the solution in cooperation with all stakeholders with rigour and high quality documentation/guidelines
- Monitor the health and growth of your department (s) - setup KPIs/KRAs, monitoring process/protocols and dashboards, problem solve for any roadblocks
- Responsible for the overall performance management of your team including appraisals, discipline, hiring and training
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS :
- We are looking at somebody who thrives on Ambiguity and can perform in a fast-paced environment
- A Skilled people leader capable of leading and motivating a large work force towards the Goal
- Goal and Outcome-oriented mindset
- A Go-Getter with high sense of ownership
- Analytical bent of mind - Ability to Problem solve and create impact
- 6 to 12 years of work experience
- Must have managed a Business Operation function in a fast growth setup
- Must be an Graduate/MBA from a top college - IIM/Top 10 B-school/IIT/NIT etc
What can you expect at magicpin?
- Accelerated learning and complete ownership
- Transparent and meritocratic culture with no politics
- Like minded, intellectually curious and ambitious colleagues
- Own and solve problems from grounds up
- Opportunity to leave an impact and do work that genuinely makes a difference to the success of the company
About magicpin :
We are on a mission to make hyperlocal magical !
- Pin a location on the map to find the coolest people in the neighbourhood and where they hangout - from the hippest cafes to the yummiest dimsums, the trendiest fashion boutique, luxurious spas, health clubs, best discounts on grocery stores and more. Find the buzz in your locality through our user generated pictures, videos, reviews to discover interesting people, places and get cashback / rewards for visiting those places.
- For retailers and brands, magicpin is the go-to platform to reach out to relevant local customers, spotlight their uniqueness, reward loyal customers through magicpin points and vouchers, real-time promotions, augmented reality games, run micro influencer campaigns and more. magicpin builds engagement and visibility for its partner retailers and brands to help drive up their new and repeat business.
- magicpin is the leader in offline marketing for retailers in India. We drive ~$1 Billion annual GMV. This is just a drop in the ocean, the offline retail is a massive $1T market in India - 50x the size of all ecommerce in the country.
- magicpin has 5 Million+ users and is now live in Delhi, Gurgaon, Noida, Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Goa, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Lucknow and Jakarta (Indonesia) and is quickly spreading to more cities and countries.
Founders and Leadership Team :
- Anshoo Sharma (ex Lightspeed Venture Partners, Bain & Co - IIM Ahmedabad)
- Brij Bhushan (ex Nexus venture Partners, Bain & Co - IIM Bangalore)