Assistant Manager- TA at Magicbricks (Times Group)
Views:459 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Magicbricks - Chief Sales Manager (7-13 yrs)
- Magicbricks, a division of Times Internet Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd (The Times Group) is Indias largest and most trusted property marketplace for all property-related needs, enabling buyers, sellers and renters with the help of technology No 1 Property Site website that provides a common platform for property buyers, sellers &renters to locate properties of interest across India, and source information about all property related matters Magicbricks, is and has been adjudged as the most preferred site in India, by independent surveys. We are 1000+ employees, 11 business verticals with offices across 35 cities and headquartered in Noida.. Purpose of the Job. To manage relationships with customers, serving as the key point of contact, from initial lead outreach to when a purchase is ultimately made..
- Evolving & achieving the annual sales plan/ quarterly sales plans for the defined region, referring to budgets, coverage and volume and increasing net addition and acquisition. Appoint and assign team members in the territory.
- Evaluate team member contribution & productivity to devise strategy and measure to enhance their performance.
- Building strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders to minimize churn. Managing team performance and motivation in a highly competitive market.
- To ensure customer Satisfaction by keeping a check on complaints/ wrong commitments by team/ inquiries etc. Taking review of the product development in the Market. Coordinating with all team members.
- To push the sales team for Sales and timely payment recovery from clients. Collect a Detail Report & Record of the Product, Collecting and Maintaining DataBase/DSR/Daily and Weekly Meeting Agenda. Job Specifications.
- Experience of 7 years. Graduate or Postgraduate in any stream. Target Industry: Real estate, Digital Ad Agencies.
- Candidates preferred from Real Estate industry, having connects with Developers. He/She will be handling a team of 2/ 3 Account Managers for SA Vertical. Required experience in dealing with CXOs /MD's/ Promoters of the top builder community
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.