MagicBricks - Chief Manager - Telesales (8-16 yrs)
The Sales lead Bangalore is responsible for driving revenue in in-house setup and managing out-sourced team. Will be responsible to drive all the important key matric of process. Set weekly, monthly, and annual goals for the agents to work towards, and track these goals by meeting with agents on a regular basis. The individual who will monitor and advice the performance management system and produce data and generate reports on performance/dialer/process hygiene etc . Candidate should also be able to lead and motivate the sales team to achieve specific goals.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets
- Leading a team in the large sales function of Magicbricks by demonstrating leadership skills through building teams, driving key process metrics, creating superlative work culture, bringing strong customer focus and leading the company to exponential growth.
- Manage a team of In-house / Outsourced partners and responsible for overall performance of the team
- Utilizing high level of work independence and autonomy of decisions to enable team for 100X growth Identifying, experimenting and executing innovative ideas for expansion
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company s customer base and ensure it s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to Sales Head
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Action-Oriented, Integrity and Trust, Perseverance
- Command Skills, Problem Solving, Drive for results, Standing along and Directing Others
- Coach & mentor Team lead so that they are able to manage their teams better