Assistant Manager- Talent Aquisition at Magicbricks
Views:251 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:45
Magicbricks - Account Manager- Inside Sales (5-6 yrs)
Magicbricks- Hiring for Account Manager- Inside Sales
Position: Inside Sales - New Products
Location: Bangalore ( Manyata Tech Park)
Purpose of the role: Inside sales is a role within the sales team of MB. As a part of this team, you will be responsible to sell new targeted products to the new and current clients.
- Make outgoing calls to potential & assigned customers to schedule high quality leads for sales.
- Identify customer's needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives.
- Responsible for generating new pipeline by engaging the clients by understanding the requirements and offering customised solutions resulting in direct sales or leading to meetings with City Manager/ local SPOC for closures.
- Should be able to develop relationships across various levels of Builder organization including the top management
- Should be comfortable dealing with CXOs, Directors, CFO etc
- Achieving the Monthly / Quarterly business targets assigned in terms of selling, enhancing and upgrading the relationships including sale of new products
- Demonstrate an aptitude for sales, be able to ask for the next meeting, and suggest additional products or services to increase customer satisfaction and revenue. Apply a superlative customer experience attitude on all interactions.
- Follow-up with internal stakeholders to ensure that appropriate action has been taken on customer requests and Complaints.
- Make reminder calls to customers & schedule appointments, ensuring that the calls happen as per scheduled time.
- Expand the customer base and acquire profitable Business
- A graduate or post graduate in any stream
- Min 5 yrs. of relevant experience in telesales, inside sales or similar
- Target Industry: Real estate, Digital Ad Agencies, Consulting or similar. Candidates preferred from Real Estate industry, having connects with Developers.
- Possess previous experience in a call centre dealing with Indian consumers.
- Proficient in spoken English & Hindi with proper grammar & fluency.
- Able to structure a conversation and comfortable in concept selling.
- Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Good networking skills to work across different client base.
- Comfortable in interacting with and presenting to executives and senior leadership on phone & video calls.
- Ability to work under pressure and to make decisions under unpredictable situation and think outside the box to make it simpler.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.