Senior Manager - TAM at Magic EdTech
Views:185 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Magic Software - Vice President - Engineering (14-20 yrs)
Vice President - Engineering - EdTech
Job Description :
- Magic EdTech is seeking a Passionate, Self-driven, agile candidate who is relentless about Innovation and creating business value using cutting-edge technology.
- That focuses on creating Cutting-edge Solutions, Accelerators, and Frameworks to re-imagine Digital Education and Digital Learning in collaboration with Top global Publishing, EdTech brands, and Educational Institutes.
Role : Head of Engineering Practices and Technology CoE
Desired Experience Range : 15+ years
- Passion to Innovate as Head of Engineering with strong knowledge of technologies/paradigms such as AI/ML, Analytics, Microservices, Serverless technologies, Cloud Native, Progressive web app technologies and standards
- Experience in setting up Architecture and Technology vision and adoption of technology advancements into the delivery
- Ability to Collaborate with cross functional teams and articulate the technology vision and drive adoption across the Unit
- Ability to articulate technical solutions & ROI associated to multiple stakeholders such as Product engineering teams, business leaders, CXOs.
- Past experience in arriving at technology solution with limited information during the competitive proposal stage
- Experience in defining and implementing SaaS using Cloud Native architectures
- Experience in Digital Transformation and Modernization of Legacy platforms
- Past experience in defining Architecture and design standards for the SaaS platform
- Should have worked with key technology partners in architecting various solutions
- Lead a team of Architects and Technologist
- Partner and work effectively with Delivery Leadership and Cross-functional teams to conceive and deliver solutions and proposals that demonstrate value to prospects and customers
- Drive technology and engineering initiatives for optimizing tech cost by developing accelerators and frameworks to further the agenda of reusability of technological resources for faster Time-to-Market and cost competitiveness
- Establish technology standards and architecture review board for the governance of Technology & Architectural changes and roadmap
- Engage with the customer to understand business requirements and drive design and architecture discussions in a fast paced agile environment