Manager, Talent Acquisition at Magic Software Private Limited
Views:580 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Magic Software - Manager - Quality Assurance (6-15 yrs)
Core Responsibilities on the Job is to -
- Define the Software Quality Assurance Strategy, mapping lean Quality Assurance practices onto the Agile Software Development platform
- Conduct internal audits and reviews to ensure defined Quality Assurance practices are executed within the Software Design life cycle
- Ensure timely & effective reviews of project documents like PMP, BCP, Training Plan, Skill matrix, Stakeholder responsibility matrix, monthly project metrics etc
- Facilitate project teams to come up with action items / improvement plan for low CSS index (customer satisfaction survey index) and track action items to closure to ensure improved customer satisfaction
- Imparting trainings to delivery teams (e.g., Review process, Risk management, defect prevention, QPM etc)
Eligibility Qualifiers for the role -
- Overall industry experience of 6+ Years
- Understanding Quality Metrics, should be able to evaluate Project Quality Index based on metrics
- Hands-on experience on Software project audits both in waterfall and agile methodologies, In a software development organisation
- Awareness and Experience Security Compliances, ISO 27001 etc.
- Understanding of CMMI framework
- In-depth knowledge of Risk management and Prediction models
- Understanding of tools like JIRA, smartsheets, Google sheets, Excel etc.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with proven capabilities to build rapport with remotely distributed stakeholders / leadership
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.