Function Leader - Talent Acquisition (Global Hirings) at Magic Software Private Limited
Views:483 Applications:158 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Magic Software - Executive Strategy & Program Director (4-6 yrs)
Title: Executive Strategy & Program Director
Location: Noida, India
Reporting to: CEO
- The Executive Strategy and Program Director will shadow and work very closely with the CEO, to help shape the strategy by providing assistance to the CEO in visioning, and execution.
- The role will involve providing assistance to the CEO in validating the strategy with data analytics, competitive landscaping, and program management. Director will work very closely with the key leaders at Magic so as to help the CEO to help align the different elements of strategy and operations across the country.
- MBA Graduate
- Tech Industry experience (esp. in EdTech or outsourcing business)
- Overall work experience 4 - 6 years
- Understanding of sales and operations is a plus,
- Exposure to USA markets
- Understanding of SAAS business
- Familiar with Analytics, Visualization, Scenario mapping, Market Research, and Valuation
- The role requires to work with the CEO who is based in NYC, and the candidate will have to adjust to work with the CEO in the USA EST time to overlap at least 3-5 hours every day
- The role will mean interacting with internal leadership and also interact with clients and partners, analysts, etc
- The candidate must be familiar with the use of technology tools, and data analytics, and enjoys making working with visualization toolsets and also leverage technology for the same
About Magic Software:
- Magic Software Inc. (www.magicsw.com) is a digital solutions company that has its offerings in education and financial services business.
- Magic Edtech (www.magicedtech.com) is a leading brand that provides an online SAAS based e-learning platform(MagicBox) and digital learning products development services.
- Magic Finserv(www.magicfinserv.com) is an emerging technology services provider to the buyside within financial services.
- Magic Software is fully owned by Solmark(www.solmark.com), DC based PE firm.