Senior TA at Magic Edtech
Views:271 Applications:25 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Magic EdTech - US IT Recruiter (3-5 yrs)
US IT Recruiter
- 3-5 years' recruiting experience. At least 1-2 years in US IT recruitment.
- Must be comfortable working in EST and PST shifts.
- Experience in recruiting US Citizens and Green Card holders.
- Knowledgeable about different US work Visas like H1B, E3, and TN.
- Familiarity with different US Tax terms is required (1099/W2/Corp-Corp).
- Candidate must have a clear understanding of benefits, compensation, US Visa/ employment types, and terms like W2, US Citizen, GC, OPT, and CPT, etc.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Review and analyse resumes using our in-house ATS software program
- Scour job search websites for potential recruits and contact those candidates personally
- Interview potential sales staff members using industry-standard techniques
- Good in MS office.
- Good knowledge of applicant tracking software programs
- Familiarity with online job-hunting websites
- Procure people for different IT Requirements.
- Use niche platforms related to IT, to source potential candidates.
- Ability to display deep sourcing skills and excellent candidate assessment skills.
- Should be self-motivated as well as a team player.
- The ability to think analytically to consider all applicants and recommend the right fit for the organization.
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
Magic EdTech is seeking a Passionate, Self-driven, agile candidate who is relentless about Innovation and creating business value using cutting-edge technology. That focuses on creating Cutting-edge Solutions, Accelerators, and Frameworks to re-imagine Digital Education and Digital Learning in collaboration with Top global Publishing, EdTech brands, and Educational Institutes.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.