Magic Bus - Chief - Digital Marketing/Communications & Retail Fund Raising (15-18 yrs)
Digital Marketing & Communication : The Chief of - Digital Marketing, Communications & Retail Fundraising is responsible for the strategic design, implementation and management of a range of on-line & off-line communication strategies, targeting individual prospects, Donor institutions, HNI donors, Celebrities, media and industry engagement, to promote the presence, values and outreach of Magic Bus India Foundation and its role as the pioneer of societal change both at national and global platforms. This will be achieved through a combination of corporate communications, public affairs, press office and e-marketing development communication strategies. While the role will predominantly work on the online platforms, ability to horizontally deploy value-adding practices on offline platforms would be tremendous value add.
- Provide advisory services to the Senior Management team and on request to the Board of Directors of Magic Bus India Foundation on matters concerning Communication, Marketing, and Fundraising etc. The person must have expertise in at least 2 of these 3 domains mentioned herein.
- Develop strategic communications planning for promotion and dissemination of marketing content like organic communication such as storytelling, advertising and performance marketing.
- Recruitment and maintenance of media partnerships
- Manage PR and press relations on an ongoing basis.
- Oversee Development of promotions and communications liaising with other departments and the Management Team.
- In conjunction with the web team, enable create, adapt, improve and optimize web communication for organic and keyword search
- Manage the Organization branding, develop/maintain social media profiles and quality content on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Flickr, Google+, Pinterest, Snapchat,WhatsApp, Signal, Telegram, Messenger, Quora, Reddit among others.
- Enable Develop other, relevant social media outlets to support and expand digital presence of Magic Bus.
- Accountable for Email marketing and inbound marketing management largely from Individual as well as institutional Donor base stand points.
- Enable Email campaign development for Magic Bus programmes and its fresh initiatives from time to time and their implementation over the digital platforms.
- Enable Collect primary and secondary data, analysis and provide insights into relevant data which would enable Magic bus take important decisions at the appropriate time.
Print and Social Media
- Enable and facilitate Optimize social media and blog campaigns to generate interaction, brand exposure, and Donor base development.
- Identify appropriate print and social media channels for targeted campaigns of Magic Bus.
- Continue to build and maintain Magic Bus- strong online reputation, and be its biggest advocate in the print and social media.
- Establish an effective presence in Social Sector, Financial and government-published magazines inter-alia and social media sites
- Develop and implement Donor / prospect/external stakeholders- service response to common complaints, concerns and a process in which they are resolved and communicated
- Ensure that all deliverables (Tangible and otherwise) concerning the individual fundraising team are met.
- Work closely with the Head - Individual Fundraising and formulate long term Gear-2 strategies which would give Magic Bus India Foundation considerable reputation, recognition and recall value in the individual fundraising space.
- Enable Technology integration and continual upgrade.