Maersk - Senior Process Advisor - Accounting To Reporting - WalkIn (5-8 yrs)
Venue: IT Info Park, 7th D Building, Viman Nagar Avenue 1, Near Weikfield, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra 411014
Walk InTime-10 AM-2PM
Note : All the candidates to carry their original documents( Updated resume/educational/Work experience letters/ Last 03 months salary slips/ recent increment letter) for on the spot offer.
Job Description :
Job Title : Senior Process Advisor, Accounting to Reporting (ATR)
Location : Pune
Keyword SAP: FI (GL & CO), Reconciliation tool, business processes, Cost booking, analytical review, and financial reporting.
Offered CTC : Upto 12 Lacs
Years of experience : Minimum 5-8 years- experience with large, global, multinational organizations
Shift : Flexible Shifts
Qualification : Qualified Chartered Accountant, or CPA or ACCA or MBA from premiere institute
Job Level : Senior Process Advisor
Reports to (Job Title) Manager - ATR BPO
Number of direct reports - 0 ; Total number of reports - 0
Job Purpose/summary :
The Senior process advisor's role in ATR BPO team is to have working knowledge of the business processes and suggest improvements in the same. Review and monitor critical transaction within ocean and L&S segment to avoid cost leakages and avoid wrong payments. Suggest process improvements to have correct accounting, payments and reporting of vendor payments.
Key responsibilities :
a. Should be conversant with the business processes, Cost booking, analytical review, and financial reporting.
b. Review SGNA invoices and payment process. Monitor payments and highlight issues of incorrect and double booking of the invoices and payments.
c. Perform critical and analytical reviews of the SGNA cost.
d. Proactively Identify potential leakages and process loopholes resulting in incorrect posting of invoices, delay in posting and payment related issues.
e. Ability to provide solutions to process issue and suggest permanent solutions/ improvements to address them and working with BPOs to fix them.
f. Ability to work in IT environment, legacy systems as well as new technology adoption
g. Highly motivated to understand the process & advise innovative solutions
h. Knowledge of business warehouse will be an added advantage in improving the financial and management reporting for an effective management review and financial close.
i. Good drafting skill of Standard Operating Procedures and other documents which act as guidance for the ATR
j. Sound accounting knowledge, working knowledge of IFRS will be an added advantage, ability to put logical accounting views before senior stake holders and explain the basis, calculations, and conclusion on accounting decisions.
k. Communication with the organization emphasizing the drive for standardization & adherence to set controls.
Primary internal stakeholders - GSC FNA teams
- Business Process Owners
- Group Risk Control
Primary external stakeholders :
- Technical Accounting Group
Required experience & skills :
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, or CPA or ACCA or MBA from premiere institute
- Minimum 5-8 years experience with large, global, multinational organizations
- Working knowledge of SAP: FI (GL & CO), Reconciliation tool, good at Excel and other MS Office apps.
- Able to consistently demonstrate & live cultural dimensions of Simplicity, Focus & Teamwork
- Good team player and someone willing to work beyond known boundaries of capabilities
- Communication : A strong communicator with a clear and concise presentation style, who can convey, with consistency, in a manner that is readily accessible and understandable to all.
- Influencing : Highly developed influencing skills; must demonstrate the ability to secure buy-in at all levels within the organization.
- Best practice perspective: Well-versed in current best practice information and trends in the external market place. Understands the impact and benefits that new practices could bring to the organization and is willing to implement changes.
Key measures :
- Understanding of business process and suggestion for improvements.
- Detection of inaccurate invoice postings and avoid incorrect payments
- Identification and action on all out of range transactions
- Problem/gap identification, innovative solutioning breaking away from the "cannot be done"
- Implementation of success stories from national and international industry practices
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.