HR Manager at Maersk
Views:1857 Applications:494 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Maersk - Project Manager (8-20 yrs)
About A.P. Moller - Maersk
A.P. Moller - Maersk is an integrated logistics company working to connect and simplify its customers' supply chains. As a global leader in shipping services, the company operates in more than 130 countries and employs over 100,000 people worldwide. Maersk is aiming to reach net zero emissions by 2040 across the entire business with new technologies, new vessels, and green fuels.
- Responsible for planning, monitoring the development of Ship Modules across various modules as per business requirement & to enhance user experience.
- Work with various departments on projects to optimize the use of Ship Management application.
- Liaise with the Fleet Operations, Procurement, Safety and Nautical departments regarding proposals/ changes to be made to the existing modules in the Ship Manager as deemed necessary.
- Support Procurement and the vessel operation with relevant data and updates for their processes and projects, including processes relating to repair, maintenance, stock and goods management.
- Responsible for Change requests from idea generation to deployment of new features in production including creating user stories, testing, training and supporting release Management accordingly.
- Ensure enough governance processes around Ship Management Application including the SOP's & guidelines and evaluate opportunities to improve or create new processes for better governance and efficiency.
- Optimal daily running of the current Ship Management Application and pursuing development which will ensure that FMT always have the required systems to support the operation of vessels.
- Evaluate opportunities for a revised archiving solution (digitized documents) for various team documents and log files.
- Ensure that Ship Management Application continuously provide service levels to the satisfaction of MLFMT and that the organization lives up to the agreed service level.
- Ensure and work for increased cooperation and relationship between vessels and shore.
- Leads or contributes to projects and services within Ship Management Application and associated process.
- Responsible for the implementation of assigned projects including end-to-end responsibility from the turnkey phase till final implementation.
- Ensure Long term planning of all projects for successful timely execution, including but not limited to development of innovative solutions projects, resolving, tracing and escalating critical issues to minimize project risk factors.
- Responsible for participating in the development phase of new projects along with Business units involved, including Vendors, to ensure full understanding and proper takeover once approved for implementation.
- Ensure project planning and project implementation by coordinating between Operations Fleet Operations, vessels, Marine Standards, Fleet Technology, Industrial technology, Procurement and external stakeholders.
- Ensure projects are implemented in a planned, structured and cost-effective way.
- At all times keep management updated on the development of projects and highlight before-hand any expected additional cost of project implementation or any other additional cost as a result of projects impacting Maersk line.