Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:3866 Applications:1146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Maersk Line - Senior HR Business Partner (14-17 yrs)
Playing an integral role in Maersk's technology and transformation strategy, the new Senior HR Business Partner will act as a trusted advisor to senior leaders, while working to achieve substantial business results through elevated technological capabilities
- Maersk is in the process of heavily transforming the global technology organisation in order to fulfil its commitment as the global integrator of container logistics.
- As an HR Business Partner for the Technology Organisation, you will join our Technology HR team. Along with several colleagues you will be responsible for a specific area of Technology Platforms. You will also play an important role in driving the company's Technology People Strategy and Transformation deliverables.
- As a trusted partner to senior leaders, who are spearheading the global technology and transformation strategies, you will have a unique opportunity to strengthen our global business by ensuring the right people agenda. You will recruit, train, and challenge high-performing team leaders, utilising your strong grasp of engagement, organisational development, change management, rewards and performance, talent management and leadership development.
- Our Technology transformation offers a unique opportunity to impact global trade via the largest transport and logistics company in the world. Our Maersk Headquarters in Copenhagen is a highly international and inspiring environment with an attractive value proposition for our employees. As part of ensuring a successful work-life balance we promote flexible work-hours and the possibility to work from home when convenient.
- You will report to the Senior HR Business Partner for Technology Platforms and also be part of the global HR team, both of which will uniquely place you to work closely with diverse colleagues based in several locations around our global organisation.
Act as a reliable, stimulating partner to senior leaders and support their strategic global agenda for achieving business results. For the Platform Organisation, you will facilitate the integration to the Platform Operating Model as per the agreed organisational design. This will include working on key strategic projects such as capability building and strategic sourcing.
- Drive a strategic and forward-looking agenda for talent attraction and growth.
- Foster a culture of high performance, efficiency and accountability among both leaders and teams through a clear vision, trust and teamwork.
- Implement a best-in-class HR Operating model, leveraging standard frameworks to deliver on engagement, performance management, talent management and rewards.
- Participate in global Technology and HR initiatives and projects, ensuring that the people perspective and agenda are woven into our strategy.
- Act as an ambassador for our employees and commit to ensuring the delivery of an exceptional employee experience.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for an energetic, self-driven individual who thrives in fast-paced environments and is determined to achieve outstanding results.
You will act as both an innovative leader and dependable team player, who enjoys building partnerships and serving as a role model embodying exceptional HR business values and practices.
The ideal candidate should present:
- A minimum of 5 years- experience in a strategic HR position within a global matrix organisation. You must have experience as an HR Business Partner, utilising a hefty HR toolbox to set and drive a strategic people agenda, preferably with a global or regional scope. Experience within IT and Digital is preferred.
- Excellence in influencing senior stakeholders, conceptualising and shaping strategies, challenging perceptions and expanding points of view, while weaving the people agenda into strategies and initiatives to ensure buy-in.
- Proactivity and collaboration to create a cohesive HQ/global community, as well as the cross-cultural awareness and respect necessary for thriving within an international working environment.
- Self-motivation, accountability and efficient execution, with a knack for optimising processes and pragmatic problem-solving.
- Resilience and maturity in dealing with change/uncertainty and delivering results in challenging environments.
- A passion for developing and coaching others to grow talent for the organisation as a people leader.
- BA/BS or equivalent is required; MBA or Master's degree is an advantage.
- Please be aware that some international travel may be required.