Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:672 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Maersk Line - Rewards Specialist (8-10 yrs)
As we prepare to go live with a new service delivery model and related technology and processes, your main responsibilities in next year will be to :
- Analyze local legal, fiscal and regulatory requirements and asses the need for process localizations
- Drive the end-to-end process review together with brand local HR and uncover gaps between current and future model.
- Design local/regional solutions to manage these in the new model and support the creation of local action plans to implement the solutions
- Facilitate knowledge transfer across different parties involved in service delivery in the current operating model, the core programme team, external implementation partner, etc.
- Develop local Standard Operating Procedures
- Build in-depth system understanding and provide subject matter expertise to enable effective user acceptance testing
- Support training & change management activities
- Provide support to data mapping/ validation / acceptance activities
- Support the identification of local reporting requirements
- Identify interlinkages and dependencies with global platforms, other workstreams, process and strive to achieve standardization
Who we are looking for :
- You are data, systems and process savvy in the Compensation & Benefits domain and are excited about putting your deep expertise at work in the transition into new technology and processes at Maersk. You want to propel your career further by gaining unique project experience in an international environment and would like to play a key role in building the future rewards delivery landscape and solutions.
- As we progress with the transformation you are comfortable with your role changing shape and scope and focus on high quality operational delivery of rewards services and continuously drive improvements to ensure great employee experience.
As for the skillset and experience, we are looking for :
- 8+ years of hands-on experience in managing compensation & benefits processes, within a complex international organisation
- Experience of implementing or using a leading global HR system with advanced compensation (Workday experience would be preferred)
- Experience in managing international assignments is beneficial (especially West Central Asia and South East Asia)
- Experience in large international organizations and ability to navigate complex stakeholder matrix
- Ability to effectively engage and mobilise diverse local HR stakeholders
- A proactive, - let's get it done- attitude geared towards continuous improvement
- Flexibility and adaptability to operate in a fast-paced, developing project environment, taking ownership and setting directions with minimal guidance
- Resilience: the change process, is anything but straightforward; accepting uncertainty and bouncing back from setbacks while keeping your enthusiasm is a tall order, but we need it
- Collaborative working style, fostering cooperation and teamwork to find solutions
- Fluency in English (other key regional languages beneficial but not essential)
- Highly analytical approach with a strong eye for detail
- Structured and independent working style and focus on delivering results as per agreed timescales and scope
You have been reading so far, we're are glad to see you are interested. If you could see yourself in this role and are keen to be part of the journey to establish a world-class Rewards Delivery function at Maersk, we look forward to hearing from you!