Staffing Consultant at Maersk Line
Views:2218 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:110
Maersk Line - Product Development Manager - Inland (5-8 yrs)
You will have the opportunity to work with the most profitable and one of fastest growing Intermodal businesses in the Maersk world. This is a chance to make a difference in an economy that offers both growth & scale. You will report into the Product Head for Inland in India and will create plans to increase revenue, reduce cost and lead inland strategy to deliver profitability for South India, East India, Nepal & Sri Lanka.
Developing a Product Game Plan -
- Listen to customers, understand the market dynamics to create and delivery products that our customers want to buy.
- Create value propositions and differentiations at a customer and area level. You will oversee an area delivering more than USD 50 million in revenue.
Identify Target Markets & Business Development -
- In this capacity, you will be required to evaluate trends at a corridor and new product level. You will also assist frontline sales in targeting customers to generate profit for the company
Track Market Trends -
- Active market research for new product or service ideas by conducting surveys, evaluating trends, meeting vendors, customers and attending trade events to establish what the market is offering today. All of this to build a product that delivers a superior customer experience.
Parameter for success:
- Inland Volume & Revenue Delivery
- New product development
Who we are looking for
- Masters Degree with minimum 5 to 8 years of experience.
- You enjoy solving complex problems and would also love helping others overcome business obstacles. Previous experience in product launch/activation, marketing is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with basic Economics and an ability to read market trends. Previous handling of a P&L is an added advantage.
- You have a sense of urgency
- You are obsessed with making a positive impact