Maersk - Content Marketing Manager (5-9 yrs)
This position provides the right candidate with a great opportunity to make a positive difference to the customer experience. Joining an ambitious marketing team at a respected global brand. The team is responsible for regional marketing activities that build the brand and drive growth in Europe through a deep understanding of customer needs and marker developments.
- Take ownership of scouting for new ideas and story lines. Development of concepts and formats both in house and with external partners
- Develop and implement content marketing strategies for social media to build stronger brand awareness and drive engagement and organic growth
- Developing ideas and content for blogs and articles adhere to SEO standards, social media, and the company website
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation purposes; stay up to date on SEO and on-page optimization best practices
- Analytically drive insights for consistent improvement of content in all channels and meticulously track critical behavioral and performance metrics.
- Understand the market, customers, their challenges, and build business cases for new content categories and types
- Devise commercial partnerships with key media in the region to deliver advertorials, research, events - virtual and in-person.
- Working together with the head office communications team forming part of the new Customer Communications Hub. This will provide critical access to customer data, insights and activity across the business that will fuel relevant customer communication, and ensure alignment with significant issues, commercial activity, and campaign activity.
- Localise and distribute global Hub content (Strategic, Value-Add and Operational)
- Support the Issues & Crisis team with crisis communication as required.
- Feed in local and regional customer insights and perspectives into the central team
Who we are looking for
A person who:
- Can speak and write fluent English and has 7+ years of experience in content creation / curation in traditional or digital media
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced and ideally have experience of operating in dynamic cross-border environments
- Has proven ability to understand customers and infusing the knowledge into the outcomes
- Can deliver work to a high standard working independently and together with the team
- Possess exceptional organisational ability, able to reprioritise and juggle tasks as needed
- Has excellent communication, interpersonal, stakeholder management and decision-making skills