Maersk - Business Finance Partner (4-14 yrs)
Maersk - Opening for Finance Business Partner
Maersk Line Fleet Management and Technology is responsible for Ship Management of all the Maersk Line owned container vessels. The operation is primarily conducted out of Copenhagen, Hamburg, Singapore and Mumbai.
We are looking for a Finance Business Partner to support our Fleet Group MUM1, based in Mumbai. The Fleet group is responsible for about 50 vessels and as a Finance Business Partner you will work with the Fleet group on all aspects of their performance.
We Offer :
- An exciting role with the world's largest and most efficient Vessel operator, part of a dynamic and international organisation with the possibility to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
- An opportunity to work in a global work environment in Maersk Line Fleet Management and Technology
- You will get international exposure: As part of your job you will be building relationships with high level stake-holders and cross functional teams across the globe.
- As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job - regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
- We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.
Key Responsibilities :
- The Business Finance Partner will own all financial data and deliver accurate, timely, aligned information for financial and KPI reporting.
Other key tasks :
Target Setting :
- Coordinate target setting and quarterly RoFo process to ensure that both short- and long-term strategic priorities are catered for
- Contributes to business decisions by leaders, internal and external partners
- Provides various data based insights to business based on needs
- Provides forward looking, independently initiated analysis
Performance Management :
- Drive performance management for the Fleet group on all aspects including Safety, Energy and Daily Running Cost.
- Management reporting, including variance analysis, explanations and related proposed actions
- Automates and bring in efficiencies
- Support monthly and year-end close process
- Manage and ensure all necessary processes and controls are in place to ensure compliance
- Maintain close and strong relationship with all stakeholders
- Drive continuous improvements
MLOS (Maersk Line Operating System) :
- Responsible for providing the required data and analytics for weekly/monthly flow of MLOS including OPRs. Communicate performance throughout the organization to ensure everyone has the same understanding of performance. Ensure standardized reporting landscape is in place and applied on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis.
Who we are looking for :
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree in Finance or Economics; preferably combined with 3+ years of relevant work experience in a finance function.
- Are a self-starting, goal oriented finance professional, with the ability to influence stakeholders and engage confidently with leaders at all levels
- Are passionate, analytical and result oriented with experience in finance and who has a flare for building effective relationship
- Able to exert impact without authority
- Possess a strong natural drive for results, excellent stakeholder management skills
- Have strong planning and organizing skills
- Possess the ability to prioritize and work with details quickly and accurately
- Have the ability to interact in an international setting as well as communicating efficiently in English