Talent Scout II at Winfort Services
Views:2302 Applications:222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Macro Economics Researcher - BFS (2-5 yrs)
- Sound knowledge of Economics and current affairs
- Hands on experience in advanced Microsoft excel and exposure to databases including CEIC, Datastream and Bloomberg
- Advanced knowledge of econometrics and Eviews would be an advantage.
- Specialize in Macro-economics of relevant country(ies)/region
- Thorough understanding of all Macroeconomic concepts
- Understanding of macroeconomic linkages and implications
- Candidates from Delhi University, Delhi School of Economics and Jawaharlal Nehru University is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.