HR Manager at Machinellium Mavericks Projects and Consultants Inc.
Views:4483 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:60
Machinellium Mavericks Projects & Consultants - Communication Consultant - Futurist (2-10 yrs)
- Machinellium Mavericks Projects and Consultants is looking for a Communication Consultant to carry out smooth communication within the organization, with clients and the potential customers. As a Communications Consultant your role is to assist in the development and implementation of innovative and effective marketing pieces to support our products in a competitive IT marketplace.
- The Communications Consultant will deliver high quality media and communications materials to ensure consistent and cohesive messages are delivered across the Department. The Communications Consultant will engage with clients and liaise with the Business Partners.
- Proactively seek out media opportunities.
- Work as an active member of the Strategic Communications Group to ensure that the Groups goals and objectives are met.
- Handle, manage and organize Events and Engagements.
- Contributes to strategic communications solutions.
- Keep the Team Leader advised of any occurrences with may have impact on the unit.
- Meet with the Team Leader on a regular basis.
- Ensure a consistent style and structure of writing and branding in all media output.
- Ensure a high standard of media services and products are provided.
- Quality copy for various communication mediums is effectively and efficiently produced through the application of high level writing and editing services.
- Foster and encourage a customer-centred approach to service delivery via media profiling.
- Provide consistent and accurate advice to stakeholders.
- Participate in projects as required.
- Specific opportunities related to media services are proactively researched, identified and developed.
- Technical advice is provided on media, information collection and issue identification.
- Articles for inclusion in the Chief Executive's communication are regularly prepared.
- Media releases are regularly prepared and distributed.
- Provide high level advice to the Director and/or Team Leader on media issues.
- Edit information for websites using best practice approach.
- Liaise on a regular basis with business units, key stakeholders and other members of the Strategic Communications Group.
- Ensure professional media industry networks are developed, supported and utilised extensively.
Qualifications and skills needed:
Builds Relationships :
- Follow through in dealings with customers to complete agreed courses of action.
- Actively identifies, builds and optimises working relationships.
- Take pride in all written and verbal communications by ensuring the message is timely, relevant and easily understood.
- High level written and oral communication skills with attention to detail and accuracy.
- High level of comprehension and English expression skills.
Improves Quality :
- Ability to manage competing priorities whilst focussing on work quality and improvement by taking personal ownership of tasks.
Professional Drive and Professionalism :
- A high level of emotional intelligence and political acumen and the ability to think on one's feet and work at pace.
- Role model the vision and values of the Communications Unit and inspire commitment with clients and peers.
Research and Analysis :
- Perform research, including researching information sources to proactively gather information and adopting an analytical approach to data investigation.
- Understand the importance of effective communication among team members and the prioritisation of team tasks.
- Has an awareness of how as an individual they contribute to the overall team objectives.
- Demonstrates commitment to achieving team goals above and beyond personal goals and agendas.
Technical Expertise :
- Ability to analyse and interpret information and develop effective communications solutions.
- Ability to conduct research for key clients.
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge across all key areas of media and communications.
- Understands the Business
- Provide advice and solutions that reflect an understanding of stakeholder needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.