Lybl - VP - Marketing/Demand Generation (15-20 yrs)
In the VP of Demand Generation role, you will lead overall outbound and inbound demand generation and sales funnel development activities, as well as develop and implement high-impact strategic campaigns and tactical marketing programs across our key demographics, verticals, and partners. This high-impact position brings significant responsibility, and candidates must have demonstrated the capacity to lead teams to achieve excellent results.
- Design a comprehensive demand generation strategy, which includes plans for the vertical industry, market segments, and partner alliances.
- Partner closely with the Sales team to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, messaging, and KPIs.
- Work closely with the Product team to define go-to-market strategies, buyer personas, value propositions, messaging, and content needs.
- Build and manage best-in-class demand gen programs and optimization of the Lead to Opportunity funnel.
- Develop and track comprehensive metrics reports and advise on the effectiveness and future direction of our lead generation marketing campaigns and spending.
- Assist in the development of content marketing and thought leadership programs and materials, and oversee all promotional planning in support of these programs.
- Utilize and enhance all demand gen channels to include SEM, SEO, email, events, content syndication, lifecycle marketing, user conferences, webinars, and customer marketing.
- Optimize targeting, creative, media, and budget allocation to maximize effectiveness and ROI.
- Provide coaching and development opportunities to team members on effective demand-gen tactics and approaches.
- Define and manage program budgets.
- 15+ years experience in marketing and demand generation at a Tech/ Internet/ Ecommerce Product company.
- Strong leadership skills, and proven ability to build, motivate, and lead global team to achieve results.
- Ability to carry to full individual contributor workload in addition to leadership responsibilities; this role will be a player-coach model.
- Proven success in launching and successfully running demand gen marketing programs for B2C Tech Product companies.
- Experience with HubSpot to generate, capture, nurture, track, and report on leads, conversions, and ROI.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills - must have the ability to analyze and derive meaning from data which you will then translate into actionable changes.
- Excellent writing, communication, time management, and project management skills.
- Passionate about technology - able to dive in and use innovative, next-generation platforms and tactics to tell our story.
- Experience with budgeting, media planning, sponsorships, and SEO/SEM.