Senior Manager TA & Campus at Luminous
Views:1333 Applications:464 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:174
Luminous - Senior Manager/AGM - Talent Management (6-12 yrs)
Job Description :
- Program Management : Engaging with business leaders across levels; working simultaneously on a number of high-impact and high visibility assignments. Ensuring successful project visualization and governance and linkage to strategic imperatives, focusing on quality and continuous improvement.
- Learning & Development : Aligning people strategy to business strategy. Advised organizations on building, deputing and sustaining learning strategies in-line with business imperatives.
- Conceptualized and worked on strategic learning initiatives, which included conducting a needs analysis, developing content and implementation across platforms (physical and virtual), and employee lifecycle.
- Talent Management, OD : Led strategic talent programs - high-potential development interventions, executive coaching, competency frameworks, assessment methodologies, culture and change management, employee engagement and other leadership and functional development initiatives.
- Training Delivery : Delivered high impact sessions on varied skills for marquee clients such as R1RCM, Sulzer and Walmart Labs.
- Project Management : Spearheading project planning, design, scope, estimation, resource coordination and delivery as per specified time frames and SLAs, ensuring that projects are on track and aligned to key objectives. Ensured results and accountability through transparency, and managing resources and budgets.