Lucidity - Sales Development Representative - US Enterprise SaaS Sales (2-4 yrs)
Role : Sales Development Representative - Enterprise US - SaaS
Function : Sales and marketing - SDR
Location : Bangalore/ Remote
Experience : 2-4 years of experience in selling to enterprise customers in the US
We are an early-stage deep tech company building "NoOps for cloud storage" for AWS/GCP/Azure. Our vision is to automate & make cloud storage smarter. Lucidity solution eliminates infrastructure downtime, improves application performance & saves 70% cloud cost at a click of a button. What we have built is patentable. We have Fortune 500, decacorn startups as our customers.
We are a team from BITS Pilani, IIM Bangalore, NIT Allahabad & have worked at Microsoft, Swiggy, Tracxn before. We are funded by Tier I global VC & have leading marquee angels as our investors. We are growing aggressively & plan to expand our team by 5x in the next 6 months.
We are passionate about creating something unique, innovative, and big from India for global customers.
What you'll do:
Lucidity is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Enterprise Sales Development Representative (SDR) to support sales in the US region. This position is an integral part of our sales engine. This role within the Enterprise team is responsible for identifying and creating new qualified opportunities within target Enterprise and upper Mid-Market accounts. The Enterprise SDR will need to be able to articulate the Outreach value proposition. SDR will work closely with the founding team members. He/She should be able to come up with new outbound ideas (email contents) and techniques in the mid and enterprise market. The SDRs' role is to book high-quality meetings in the mid-market and enterprise space.
What you'll need :
Must haves :
- Leverage B2B enterprise sales experience to identify and pursue potential leads and meet sales targets.
- Drive expansion of SaaS products in the US region, exploring opportunities to grow the customer base.
- Demonstrate high sales closure rates of 30-50% using persuasive communication skills.
- Implement outbound sales tactics with tenacity to secure closed deals.
- Exhibit exceptional verbal communication abilities to professionally represent the company while interacting with potential clients.
Good to haves
- Organized and reliable; able to work independently with little direction when necessary
- Results-driven with a strong hunter mentality
- Capable of excelling in a remote work setting
- Proven track record of sales in US and EUR regions
- We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic, and passionate people who thrive in a high-growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsite, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do.