Senior Associate at Lucideus Technologies
Views:5885 Applications:340 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Lucideus - Product Manager (3-14 yrs)
- Understand and analyze user needs, market trends - leverage them to define roadmap for existing and new products across our business
- Own and manage the entire product life cycle: from strategic planning to tactical decision-making.
- Articulate and evangelize product vision and roadmap across internal teams (design, engineering, business development) and external stakeholders (end users, clients) to enable collaboration and drive adoption.
- Define and communicate your product's vision, execution, goals and own the results.
- Identify customers behaviors and needs through research and analysis.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user and internal stakeholder needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better user experience.
- Gather product requirements, and document them accordingly for projects in development.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- 1-2 years of product management experience in enterprise product startups/ digital products or e-commerce; overall experience of 4-6 yrs
- Proven experience of building and launching B2B products from ground up
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Prior experience in a startup/ fast-paced environment
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Background in handling operations (people + process) intensive tasks is a necessity.
- Background in software engineering with a good understanding of system architecture.
- A good understanding of systems experience with designing user interfaces via wireframe mockups.
- Bachelors or Masters in:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute.
- Must be competent and flexible
- Monday to Friday with 1st Saturday working
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.