Associate Manager - Human Resources at Lucideus
Views:3851 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Lucideus - Product Manager (3-14 yrs)
- Understand and analyze user needs, market trends - leverage them to define roadmap for existing and new products across our business
- Own and manage the entire product life cycle: from strategic planning to tactical decision-making.
- Articulate and evangelize product vision and roadmap across internal teams (design, engineering, business development) and external stakeholders (end users, clients) to enable collaboration and drive adoption.
- Define and communicate your product's vision, execution, goals and own the results.
- Identify customers behaviors and needs through research and analysis.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
- Identify immediate and/or upcoming user and internal stakeholder needs, then work with the team to develop a product plan that addresses them.
- Strategically evolve and grow existing products and services to constantly deliver a better user experience.
- Gather product requirements, and document them accordingly for projects in development.
- Prioritize features and tasks for the product using internal tools, tracking and reviewing the product direction and current work frequently.
- Manage collaboration and communication with other teams, both internal and external, to ensure teams have what they need and can work efficiently.
- 1-2 years of product management experience in enterprise product startups/ digital products or e-commerce; overall experience of 4-6 yrs
- Proven experience of building and launching B2B products from ground up
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Prior experience in a startup/ fast-paced environment
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- Background in handling operations (people + process) intensive tasks is a necessity.
- Background in software engineering with a good understanding of system architecture.
- A good understanding of systems experience with designing user interfaces via wireframe mockups.
- Bachelors or Masters in:
- Computer Science
- Information Technology
- MBA from a Tier 1 institute.
- Must be competent and flexible
- Monday to Friday with 1st Saturday working