Assistant Manager at LTI
Views:438 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
LTI - Compensation & Benefits Role (8-10 yrs)
We are looking for a candidate with 8 yrs - 10 yrs experience. This role will be based in Mumbai.
- Ensuring competitiveness, compliance, governance & effective execution of organization's pay practices & programs in all the countries we operate in
- Identify compensation trends and continuously review current practices and policies to ensure organization's competitive advantage
- Provide analysis driven consultation to leadership on all compensation related matters & make presentation
- Program Design, deployment, and Implementation of best in class frameworks
- C&B - Analysis in Comp frameworks/modelling / Comp planning for India & APAC/ME
- Industry benchmarking - participating with Salary surveys
- Local industry intelligence
- Understanding of Job analysis/ Mercer methodology / LTI - ESOP / Incentive programs
- Data Analytics / Complex data analysis / Dashboards / MIS
- Process designing/ SOP creations / Policy drafting and formulation proposals
- Strong skills on MS -Excel/PPT and model designing.