HR at L&T Financial Services
Views:1059 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
L&T Financial Services - Zonal Training Manager - Micro Loans (9-12 yrs)
- Take complete ownership of all learning and developmental interventions facilitated in the allocated region.
- Support in the creation of training content on all concepts related to Rural finance and financial products.
- To design learning material, quizzes and certification programs for staff
- Maintain training Data (both hard & soft copy) for respective Regional Training Programs and per employee coverage.
- To work closely with the Regional & Zonal Heads for content creation, delivery and continuous assessment of training needs
- Interact with the leadership to understand training needs and gaps in existing content
- Measuring training effectiveness using various tools and techniques and improve the quality of training content and delivery constantly
- Liaison with Product, process and technology teams to create simple and effective training content
- To proactively understand process gaps from audit reports and other transactional data and train staff to improve process efficiency
- Interact with Regional & Zonal Heads to obtain feedback on the training content and delivery and improve the same on a continuous basis
- To identify various ways in which employees can be developed and productivity can be enhanced in addition to conventional methods of class room training
- Masters / Bachelors degree with a strong interest in the field of rural training.
- Should have to ability to deliver sessions in local Regional language (Bengali) effectively.
- Around 5-9 experience in the field of training. Experience in the field of banking / finance / insurance sales is preferred.
- Functional knowledge of e-learning and online learning portals is preferred
- Should be passionate about training and interacting with people
- Energetic, self-motivated, flexible, independent personality who is interested in rural development and passionate about making a difference
- Must be willing to travel extensively across Tier-2 Cities and Rural India