Business HR at L&T Financial Services
Views:2365 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
L&T Financial Services - Team Member - Secretarial (3-9 yrs)
1. Secretarial activities viz. preparing of Agenda and Minutes of Board Meetings and of various Committees.
2. Preparing/reviewing Board's Report and Corporate Governance Report and ensuring that all the required provisions under the Companies Act and Listing Regulations are incorporated in the Report. Providing necessary information relating to securities for incorporating in the above Reports
3. Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOPs) for various secretarial related activities and Corporate Actions.
4. Responsible for all Company Secretarial functions, duties and responsibilities
5. Organizing, preparing Notice, Agendas and Notes to Agendas for, and taking Minutes of Board and Committee Meetings.
6. Ensuring the Company complies with standard legal practice and maintains standards of corporate governance.
7. Compliances of Companies Act 2013, Rules there under and Secretarial Standards. Correct and timely filing of Forms with MCA . Compliance of various regulations of RBI / NHB.
8. Issues, allotment and listing of Non Convertible Debentures in accordance with the Companies Act, SEBI (LODR) and RBI Guidelines.
1. Knowledge of Companies Act.
2. knowledge of SEBI regulations and of Listed Companies.
3.Knowledge of Financial Sector