Management Trainee - Assistant Manager at Larsen & Toubro
Views:3814 Applications:706 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
L&T - Executive Assistant To Group Chairman - Young Leadership Development Program - Finance - CA/IIM/FMS/MDI (4-8 yrs)
Young Leadership Development Program of L&T | Executive Assistant to Group Chairman -Finance
Larsen & Toubro is a US$ 18 billion technology, engineering, construction and manufacturing conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors including infrastructure, construction, hydrocarbon, power, defense, aerospace and shipbuilding.
The company has successfully evolved a system of inducting a section of its future leaders through the EA Program driven by the Group Executive Chairman's office at Mumbai, India.
Who will qualify :
Excellent academic pedigree :
1) Engineering/B. Com Graduates from a premium technical institute, and
2) Full Time MBA/ PGPM/IPMX /PGPX/PGPEX/EPGP with specialization in Finance, from a premier management institute is must or CA First Attempt
3) No gap in education and no backlogs in education
1) 4 to 8 years of experience.
2) Candidates from Finance/Infrastructure/Engineering / Power background are preferred
- Excellent communication skills Forward Thinking
- Ability to multitask
Age : Less than 33 years
The incumbents will be expected to :
1) Interact at the highest levels of organization/s inside and outside L&T
2) Analyse and understand the economic and business environment.
3) Be involved in high-impact decisions making processes and projects of great magnitude, complexity and speed.
4) Be a part of L&T Strategic and Operational initiatives
5) Involve with Corporate functions and interact with operating businesses to enable effective co-ordination of various activities, and provide relevant information and assistance to the Chairman.
On developing a good degree of business acumen as an Executive Assistant under the guidance of the Chairman, the incumbent can look forward to working in a challenging functional role in L&T's various businesses, after about six months or a year.