LS Davar & Co - Patent Agent/Patent Attorney Professional (3-5 yrs)
Registered Patent Attorney or a Patent Agent.
- B. Tech/M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering/Electronics and Communication
Experience : 3-5 years
- Indian Patent Agent (Optional)
JOB Responsibilities :
- Drafting Patent applications in the domains of Mechanical
- Handling prosecution activities of patent applications such as analysing office actions, valuating objections and prior arts cited, devising strategies on providing arguments, claim amendments and response with the appropriate authority and attending hearings.
- Proficient in Drafting Patent Specifications, Responding to First Examination Reports and Patent Analytics, Preparing and Filing of PCT applications, Attending hearings before the Controller of Patents, Preparing and Filing of Pre-Grant and Post-Grant Oppositions.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.