Lowes - Lead Statistician (5-10 yrs)
- The principle purpose of the Lead (Statistician), Customer Insights & Analytics is to provide insights and analysis around our customers to Lowe's multi-functional leadership by assessing customer preferences, evaluating competition, and analyzing customer transactional data. This is an exciting role where you will use the market research data and apply various analytics technique to come up with customer focused communication and marketing strategy.
- Lead all aspects of a research study including clearly defining research objectives and intended actions, employing appropriate research methods (secondary, quantitative, qualitative, customer database), vendor selection, sampling, questionnaire development, analysis, report distribution, etc.- all within a cost-efficient manner.
- Work with our US (Mooresville) team to assist them in defining various research needs and building appropriate methodology
- Identifying the appropriate univariate and multivariate analysis to identify key customer trends and insights - Segmentation, Logistic regression, Bayesian Networks, Factor analysis, MaxDiff, Conjoint analysis, etc.
- Synthesizes disparate sources of data- primary and secondary to develop cohesive stories, trends and insights that will drive strategic decision making across the enterprise
- Leverage existing market research information and customer demographic data to understand customer trend
- Network across various business units to better understand key areas of focus/problem areas and develop pro-active deliverables that will drive action at various levels of the organization
- Work with the data operation team to develop an infrastructure and manage the research data for any analytics project
- Work with BI and analytics team to interpret research data in a meaningful way and create actionable recommendations for the business
- Present insights and analysis results to the management and cross functional team
- Continue positioning the customer research team as the leading organizational provider of market intelligence and trend
- Stay connected to current on industry trends, emerging technologies, new methodologies, and provide guidance to team members
- This role will partner with functions like BI, Marketing, Pricing & Promotions, Store Operations, Supply Chain, Merchandizing and GFO organizations while working alongside SSC-M (US - Mooresville team) and other BU teams.
- This role must be able to work effectively within a matrix organization and demonstrate self-leadership skills and the ability to influence and interact with various levels of the organization.
- To accomplish this consultant must have knowledge and experience in primary and secondary research, consulting, retail business and strong business acumen.
- This position is responsible for following research best practices, turning business questions into research plans, analyzing results and identifying insights for decision making; determine additional research/analytics that may be needed to enhance the solution; and coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure project continuity and strategic alignment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.