Lowe's - Lead - Sourcing (4-8 yrs)
Reporting to - Sr Manager (Sourcing)
- S2P cycle for Indirect categories, esp Capex, Travel, Store Facilities, Project,
- Global & Local procurement
- Global Travel Operations management
- High degree of Communication & Presentation skills
- Analytics, PO & Contract management
- Vendor Management - Evaluation, Audits, Performance tracking, Payments
- Documentation relating to above
- As a Sourcing Lead, This role is responsible to manage the sourcing activities such as tactical buying, bidding, contract management and supplier management for either of the indirect categories such as Capex, Travel, Store Facilities, Security, transportation, Projects, Other Opex etc .
The detailed responsibilities would include as indicated below;
- Manage and perform product or service Sourcing- activities such as;
- Demand management - Liaising with the business stakeholder to gather/seek the scope of work/Product specifications as per the ongoing demand or review periodically the demand forecast planned by business.
- Stakeholder manager - US based sourcing team, or their respective internal stakeholder or external vendors
- Supplier identification - Evaluate the incumbent supplier or perform market research through a RFI to identify new/potential supplier.
- Market intelligence and benchmarking for strategic sourcing and procurement of commodities. Spend analytics is must.
- Initiate RFP/RFQ based on the scope of work/Product specifications/BOM
- Manage the bidding process, vendor response consolidation & techno-commercial evaluation
- Evaluation and negotiation of TCO and the business terms and conditions including requirement specific SLA.
- Drive cost savings, competitive pricing and lower TCO (Total Cost of Ownership)
- Generate Purchase Orders, follow-up with vendors on fulfillment, invoicing, GRN & Payment-assurance.
- Vendor performance management, Supplier visits and quality audits
- Driving Innovations, and value-stream analysis with key suppliers
- Good exposure in CAPEX & TRAVEL procurement is must.
- Travel procurement includes end to end Sourcing & running global operations as well
Contract Management :
- Liaise with the internal legal attorney to evaluate the requirement of a legal contract/agreement for the engagement of a vendor based on the scope, criticality of the product/service and the risk exposure.
- Interface between Internal legal and vendor legal to support in attaining a mutually agreed agreement and assist in execution of agreement.
- Review the contracts/agreements periodically to ensure the contract renewals/terminations are executed to support the ongoing business requirements.
Evaluate and assess the suppliers periodically to categorize and manage the strategic suppliers/partners through business reviews conducted monthly or quarterly to align with the contract SLAs/delivery terms & conditions and also be a part of the operational review meetings conducted by business stakeholders.
Policy and Procedure :
- Adhered to the pre-defined Policies, procedures and governance model for purchasing and sourcing function in line with the global purchasing policy.
- Participate in the internal and external and audits periodically and report the findings to take necessary action to ensure compliance and adherence to the policy. The Purchasing policy covers area such as Bidding, Vendor Evaluation, Vendor assessment, Bidding/RFx process, PO and Contract Governance etc.