Deputy Director - Recruitment at Lovely Professional University
Views:377 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Lovely Professional University - Senior Role - Corporate Communications (10-15 yrs)
- Lead the PR and Corporate Communication function with capabilities of creating in-house expertise for a holistic communication requirements
- Responsibility includes the creation of the business content, including newsletter, blogs, annual reports, press releases, by-line articles, media statements, keynote presentations and other marketing collateral materials
- Work with different business vertical heads to conceptualise and implement a sound PR strategy to promote the organisation, its customer segments and related products and services
- Expertise in handling handling investor relations, showcasing of financial performance and corporate stories.
- Arrange periodic interviews and press releases to promote the university and its various courses and causes, new launches, quarterly results, press conferences, participation in industry articles, profiling articles among others
- Develop and monitor pro-actively crisis management, industry trends, spokesperson/ leadership profiling, media training and messaging workshops to spot future trends
- Develop a PR calendar for brand presence and participation in industry events, seminars and award ceremonies, along with metrics to identify opportunities, towards positioning LPU as the best-in- class in the higher education space.
- Organise regular reviews of PR agencies with CMO, Senior Management to analyse the overall performance
- Collaborate with the brand teams to ensure better brand recall and association for LPU through appropriate media interventions across customer segments and channels
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with thought leaders, media and key influencers across channels
- Build advocacy among employees to leverage available media to disseminate relevant information through social media platforms
- Lead and support employee communication through internal channels and APPs within the organisation.
- Execution of employee communication campaigns, leadership messaging, internal social media, employee app