L'Oreal - eCommerce Key Account Manager (2-5 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oral is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 35 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oral supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products, and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oral is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oral worldwide to fuel local market innovations.
The distance between beauty and tech is closing rapidly, and we are determined to be pioneers in this new beauty tech world. New digital technologies and services are making the world of beauty move faster than ever before. Data and artificial intelligence are opening new horizons for personalization and customization. By incorporating digital into everything that we do, we are creating a better relationship with our consumers.
When beauty and tech collide, the impossible can happen!
In our journey, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity for the position of Ecommerce - Key Account Manager. In this individual role, you will be responsible for planning & leading the Ecommerce business of Consumer Products Division of Loreal India. You should have minimum 3 years of sales experience with FMCG industry. The location of the job will be Mumbai - HO.
- Deliver annual sales growth, shares, p&l for owned categories/brands
- Builds and owns customer strategy for categories/brands owned and growth roadmap for customer
- Help in forming and negotiating annual joint Business Plans with Ecommerce partners - co-crate plans, determine KPIs and Goals to achieve for each Ecommerce partner
- Drive consumer acquisition, retention and growth for owned categories/brands on platform by managing lower and mid funnel assets while working with Digital teams to influence the right upper funnel assets in tandem
- Manage promotional budgets and plan with right optimization to deliver conversion
- Own the activation calendar for the platform and leverage it to drive consumer objectives
- Own the Business Planning process leading to demand forecasting to ensure forecasting accuracy
- Prepare and present products proposals to future and current Ecommerce partners
- Handle specific sales events thanks to collected information from marketing department to enhance brand's visibility and improve sales performance
- Analyze and interpret Ecommerce partner's sales report to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities
- Shopper and consumer centricity
- Analytical skills to drive insight from data
- Develops Business Operations, Enhance Selling and Category Development
- Good communication and presentation skills, Build Selling Propositions and Negotiate
- Masters Ecommerce Consumer Journey and Digital levers
- Good understanding of Ecommerce systems and processes
- Monitor Sell-in and Sell-out excellence
Key Relationships: Customer Team Buyers and Merchandising/Marketing, Other E-KAMs and Group Heads, Online Brand managers, Brand Managers, Digital, Sales Development, Supply Chain, Finance Controlling.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel): Travel will be need based
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.