L'Oreal - Corporate Communications Expert (8-10 yrs)
Job Summary :
Position : Corporate Communications Expert
TEAM : Communication & PR
Job Type Full - Time
Job Location : Mumbai
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 36 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Corporate Division for the position of Senior Manager
- Corporate Communications. In this Team lead role, you will build and implement a 360 degree external and internal communication strategy for L'Oreal India.
- You should have 8-10 years of professional experience with a public relations/digital agency or corporate communications department of a company. The location of the job will be Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Contribute to building and implementing a 360 degree external communication strategy in line with the business strategy and Group Communication strategy
- Contribute to thinking on the communication plan, develop and communicate a full calendar of media relations activity
- Manage media relations, including new media : Develop strong individual relations with key journalists and provide first level response to media inquiries
- Prepare press release and ensure correct diffusion
- Organize press events
- Contribute to supporting and advising the Country GM and Country senior management with regard to corporate communication topics: develop communication tools: Q&A, key messages
- Put in place Internal and Managerial Communication action plan
- Initiate, develop and manage internal communication projects/operations
- Organize internal communication events
- Implement and ensure follow-up of the results of internal/employee communication actions
- Manage first-level Crisis and Issues Management
Key Deliverables :
- Generate breakthrough content to engage stakeholders & consumers
- Develops the brand image & awareness
- Imagines targeted & disruptive content for all supports: print, pictures, video, social media
- Produces quality material (image, editorial- ) with rigorous excellence
- Thinks integrated campaigns that develop L'Oreal visibility & advocacy
- Maps & plans media, social media, stakeholders landscape
- Is aligned with the L'Oreal CSR strategy - Sharing Beauty With All-
- Reinforces internal / external engagement through strong internal communication strategy &
Key Competencies :
- Excellent command over the English language
- Expertise in crafting specific & strategic messaging
- Understanding of the media landscape
- An eye for detail
- Ability to manage agency relationships
- Understanding of digital communications
Key Relationships :
External : Media, communication, digital & design agencies, NGOs
Internal : Management committee, HR teams, marketing teams
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel) : Travel will be need based
- Post-graduation in Communications/Journalism/Advertising, MBA
L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.