L'Oreal - Assistant Manager - Indirect Taxation (2-5 yrs)
Assistant Manager - Indirect Taxation
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for accurate and timely filing of GSTR-1 Outward register for all the states in the East Region
- Responsible for taking correct amount of input tax credit, matching of tax credit with GSTR-2A and to ensure gaps are eliminated.
- Reconciliation of stock transfer between sending and receiving location so that full tax credits are obtained at each location.
- Monthly reconciliation of GST GL accounts
- Timely payment of taxes
- Archiving of records to be fully prepared for GST audit
- To handle erstwhile VAT litigations at the states concerning C form, F forms and other VAT issues
- Independently filing GST tax returns and compliances for the states within the region within minimal guidance
- Responsible for all GST compliances for the states including input credit reversal, ineligible credit.
- Supporting region controlling team for any GST related guidance and clarifications.
Key Deliverables :
- Correct filing of outward register
- Accurate input tax credit with necessary action steps for mismatch with GSTR -2A
- Fully reconciled GST GL accounts
- Timely Response to Internal and External Stakeholders
Key Competencies :
- Hands on experience on GSTN software, ASP-GSP services
- Good knowledge of GST law, Rules, VAT
- Good knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office
- Efficient Tax documentation skills.
- Highly effective communication, co-ordination and collaboration skills.
- Team player
Key Relationships :
- Internal Interactions - Head Office Tax team, Regional Controlling team, Accounts, Direct Tax team, etc.
- External Interactions - Tax Authorities, Auditors, etc.
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel):
- Travel will be need based