L'Oreal - Assistant Manager - Accounts - CA (2-4 yrs)
The world leader in cosmetics, L'Oreal is present in 150 countries on five continents. Our 34 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men globally.
Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by inventing the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L'Oreal supports diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005.
The DNA of L'Oreal is Innovation and we are driven by a real passion for the future. Our Research and Innovation Centres in India are the sixth innovation hub for L'Oreal worldwide to fuel local market innovations. In our quest to win the next billion consumers, we are looking for talented individuals who can lead us on this mission.
Would you like to be a part of the adventure?
We have a suitable opportunity in the Accounts department for the position of Assistant Manager - Accounts. The position demands an individual who is a right mix of People and Process expert. The person should be capable of supervises the activities within the Account team and focus on quality, productivity and standards to achieve the business purpose.
You should be Chartered Accountant by qualification with 2 to 4 years of experience. The location of the job will be in Mumbai.
Key Responsibilities :
- Responsible for financial accounting and reporting that has a material impact on key component on financial Statements
- Responsible for review of financial accounting analyses and approval and review of journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of current operations
- Ability to manage month end accounting close responsibilities
- Review financial accounting and regulatory requirements
- Preparation of annual financials, statutory audit and ensuring its compliance, internal audit and its compliance
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
- Exercise integrity and confidentiality in reporting to the Group
- Supervises the Accounts Payable, Invoice Processing activities in the team.
- Proper maintenance of the KPIs of the Group
- Continuously improve process design focusing on simplification, standardization and quality improvement.
- Should have good interpersonal skills.
- Should be able to set clear cut goals in front of the team and be capable enough to achieve the same in the tenured period
Key Competencies :
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Good Analytical and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills both oral and written
Key Relationships :
Internal Interactions - Division Finance Teams, Corporate Finance Teams including Credit, Purchase, Legal and Taxation, Operations Team, Marketing Teams, APAC Offices
External Interactions - External Auditors, Shared Service Centre Vendors finance and teams
Physical Demands (e.g. % travel) : Travel will be need based
Education : Chartered Accountant with 2 to 4 years of experience
- Knowledge of SAP
- Strong Inter-Personal Skills
- Working knowledge of Accounting Standards and IFRS
- L'Oreal is committed to building a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. L'Oreal closely prohibits discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual's race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.