Talent Acquisition at LOGISPRINT SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:827 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
LogiNext - Assistant Vice President - Human Capital (10-12 yrs)
LogiNext is a cloud-based logistics and field service optimization company with core expertise in automated delivery scheduling, route optimization, live tracking of resources, and delivery validation. Using advanced machine learning algorithms, LogiNext enables its clients with omnichannel capabilities creating a seamless delivery experience for all the customers. Using automated delivery automation and dispatch for increased efficiency, route optimization to avoid local traffic hassles, live tracking of resources for operative responsiveness, and delivery validation for complete transparency, LogiNext helps companies process same-day and even two-hour deliveries.
LogiNext has more than 200 enterprise clients including many satisfied retail and e-commerce players in North America, Middle-East, South and Southeast Asia. It has also been heralded by multiple platforms as being one of the fastest growing SaaS companies in the world.
The true growth hackers, who paved the way for this success are the people working exceptionally hard and adding value to our organisation. Our brand ambassadors - that's how we address our people, bring unique values, discipline and problem-solving skills to nurture the innovative and entrepreneurial work culture at LogiNext. Passion, versatility, expertise and a hunger for success is the Mantra chanted by every Logi-Nexter!
About the Role:
LogiNext is looking for a dynamic and competent AVP - Human Capital - Employee Onboarding, Engagement and Development to formulate and implement engagement plans & training in accordance with the organisation's development plan to enhance the performance of individual employees and meet the current and future human capital needs of the business. S/he will play a key role in the development and implementation of a new engagement strategy, core channels and best practice guidelines, as well as supporting critical change programs.Your responsibilities include monitoring onboarding programs, engagement plans, learning plans, PIPs and managing L&D vendors. The work at LogiNext is very fast paced, agile, and hence, you must be able to multitask and deal smoothly with competing levels of priority.
The Assistant Vice President of Human Capital is an administrative professional position which holds leadership and senior management responsibilities within the Department of Human Capital.
- Responsible for improving the Employee Engagement Index across the business by conceptualizing and implementing various employee development and engagement initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring timely execution and completion of a seamless workflow for each new employee.
- Developing and delivering the organization's internal communication strategy, planning and calendar of activity, supporting us to increase levels of employee engagement.
- Leading and/or supporting the development and delivery of internal communication plans and materials.
- Identify, evaluate and leverage various program development and delivery methods to achieve learning objectives
- Lead on the development and implementation of a new engagement platform, which we see as integral to the future of our organizational communications.
- Initiate and implement innovative Team building and collaborative initiatives that helped improve the Organizational Development Index.
- Administers the development and implementation of a LogiNext wide learning and development curriculum to enhance effectiveness of individuals and team through instructor-led courses or distance educational opportunities.
- Analyzes outputs from the Succession Planning Process, Department Managers and the Performance Management process and constructs reports on training needs to ensure learning and development solutions are put into place in line with LogiNext's overall business strategy.
- Administers the LogiNext Performance appraisal system for timely completion of appraisal cycles in accordance with the LogiNext policy on the subject. Will work to continually improve the system based on user feedback, best practices and Management directions.
- Measure program effectiveness by reviewing quantitative and qualitative data and comparing results against expected performance objectives.
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Business / Administration / Human Resources or related field
- 10 to 12 years of relevant experience in human resource management with strategic and talent management.
- Prior experience in Succession/Career Planning and Employee Engagement.
- Proven work experience as an HR Onboarding Manager.
- Experince of L&D strategies and related software for Performance Management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Able to prioritize and multitask effectively.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.