AGM - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:2399 Applications:514 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
Lodha Group - Vice President - Finance - Fund Raising/Debt Syndication (14-18 yrs)
VP - Finance (Fund Raising,Debt Syndication)
- Lead the team in executing financing plans
- Identify fresh financing opportunities and implement re-financing plans
- Transaction Management including structuring, negotiation and closure
- Relationship Management - Strengthen existing relationship and build new relationship with Banks/Financial Institutions/LIE/LLC/Valuers/Lawyers
- Determining financial goals, designing and implementing systems, policies & procedures to facilitate internal financial goals
- Adopt and implement cost reduction strategies in Debt Portfolio
- Handling strategic finance transactions including acquisition finance
- Liaison and negotiate with banks for raising fund and non-fund based facilities at favorable terms.
- Monitoring activities related to funding tie-up and financial closure up to disbursement including preparation of IM, legal documents, CMA and Financial model.
- Monitoring the debt profile, ensuring compliance of post disbursement conditions, repayments and handling consortium meetings
- Improving processes and audits within the department for optimizing efficiencies
- Leading, Mentoring and guiding the team
- Manage relationship with investors, bankers and rating agencies through regular interactions, appraising on project / company developments and ensuring compliance fulfillment.
Skills: Excellent relationship management and syndication skills.
Qualification: CA / MBA from a reputed institute
Practice and Other Requirements:
- Should have sound knowledge of different financial products and good understanding of banking system
- The person is expected to have good understanding of credit appraisal process and should be well versed with banking policies and guidelines.
- Understanding of Real Estate market would be an added advantage.
- A self-starter, motivated and Knack for building business relationships both with internal and external stakeholders
Experience: 14+ years working with corporates/ Banks/NBFCs with experience in dealing with senior level stakeholders; Should have experience in capital intensive industries such as Energy, Infrastructure, Manufacturing, Residential and Commercial Real Estate