Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:1094 Applications:265 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lodha Group - Vice President - Corporate Finance (12-15 yrs)
The Vice President position is an integral part of the leadership team and this person will work in all facets of our business, independently leading transactions, and building relationships with investors and other key stakeholders
Ownership and transaction management to raise funds through private equity
- Prepare Financial model, Teaser, Information memorandum etc for raising funds or in relation to M&A initiatives.
- Independently lead transaction execution including investor reach out and pitches, negotiation of terms, working with third-party service providers, and advising on and finalizing definitive documents, and closing. Oversee the quality of client deliverables by having strong attention to detail.
- Lead & manage relationships with existing Equity and International Bond Investors and introduce new investors to the group.
- Track industry participants across the country very closely and identify right opportunities for M&A to support Group's growth objectives. Present opportunity to the Board, get consensus and pursue the same
- To lead the team for listing of the company, interact with bankers, get DRHP, Equity story prepared, pitch to the investors etc
- Head Investor Relation for the Company and strive to add Long Only investors to the Register.
- Communicate regulatory, financial information and complex strategic issues in a clear, concise, and relevant manner.
- Manage relationship with International credit rating agencies.
- MBA - Finance or CA (or equivalent)
- Should have handled International Bond raises and/or Equity
- Background in investment banking
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong Financial Modelling and Presentation Skills
- Ability to multi task across various mandates