Lodha Group - Brand Manager (6-10 yrs)
Role : Brand Manager
Role Objective : The incumbent shall be responsible for ensuring successful long term strategic development of his brand, in line with the needs of the customer and the objectives of the business. He shall represent the voice of the customer and be the brand custodian in the company and be responsible to grow brand health and the overall market value of his brand.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan and execute the annual activation calendar with the Portfolio Head for owned brands including budget, ATL/BTL etc. in alignment with the overall portfolio plans in order to meet AOP Targets
- Support the Portfolio Head in defining the vision and strategic plan for the portfolio and proactively communicate the same to the team.
- Own & drive the GTM process for brand/s ensuring cross-functional working to develop & deliver the best mix for the activation.
- Leverage data and consumer / market research to design value propositions.
- Finalize plans & activations for his/her brands. Assess evolving market conditions and business results and course correct periodically, to ensure long term business goals are met.
- Ensure that the necessary product training's are conducted for the functional teams on what the brand stands for and how one can align our designs, initiatives and service towards the same