Deputy General Manager - Talent Acquisition at Lodha Group
Views:1082 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lodha Group - Associate Vice President - Customer Care (15-20 yrs)
Technical and experience qualities -
- End to end management of customer experience and operational efficiencies across all sub-functions.
- Develop processes and service delivery SOPs to improve efficiency and benchmark against best practices and overall company objectives.
- The person will need to have the ability to develop, plan, and implement short- and long-term goals.
- Should be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities and to participate in CIP projects utilising defined tools and techniques e.g. LEAN/Six Sigma.
- To plan and determines call centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, call forecasting, capacity planning, defining user requirements and productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
- Preparing and executing action plans; completing system audits and analysis; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs.
- Proficiency in Voice, Email, CRM application and work force management. Quality tools and technologies, and other related Call Centre software
- Effective Escalation management: Ability to understand the issue reported and assure / reassure to gain customer confidence.
- Analyzing data and statistics on overall customer satisfaction. Prepare or oversee the preparation of reports and statistics related to the customer service function for upper management to enable further improvement in products/services.
- Ability to document and publish Root Cause analysis
- Ability to follow up and ensure that the committed SLA for resolution is met.
- Maintain & improve customer satisfaction and service levels.
- Accomplishes call centre human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees; administering scheduling systems; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- Ability to coordinate retrospection meetings with the necessary stakeholders after a project/ sprint is completed. Document learning and implement them for future projects.
- To ensure an effective communication process is in place with customer(s), line management, third party suppliers and team members.
- Handling internal and external compliance and audits and develop people and system efficiencies basis audit feedback.
- Should be able to drive Customer Loyalty through various engagement activities to meet organisational goals and objectives.
- Should have exposure and understanding of P&L.
- Should have exposure and understanding of the KPI of collections.
- Should be able to create collections and risk management environment of a desired quality in terms of established collections guidelines.
- Monitor receivables and collections and update management on the overall collections.
- Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers.
- Drive re-conciliation of transaction and balances to maintain health of the accounts
- Analyze delinquent accounts, forecast bad debt risk and prepare strategy around it.
- Abandonment Rate
- Average Speed of Answer
- Work Volume Forecasting
- Report Accuracy
- Knowledge base Effectiveness
- Service Level (Telephone Inquiries)
- Email Response Time
- Quality of Service Delivery - Telephone
- Quality of Service Delivery Written Inquiries (Email)
- Customer Survey Assisted Calls
- Customer Survey Email
- Extremely organized and highly motivated.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills. Strong research capability.
- Ability to maintain professionalism in all customer interactions as applicable.
- Ability to adhere to all company and customer processes and policies.
- Strong quantitative skills.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.