Locuz - Manager - Cyber Security Sales (3-8 yrs)
Cyber Security Sales Manager
Experience: 3 to 8 years
Job Location: Delhi | Mumbai | Pune
(work from home during COVID)
- Seasoned hunter with at least 3+ years of corporate sales experience in IT Software Services preferably Cyber Security Solutions / Services
- Focus on new client acquisition /revenue generation
- Previous experience in closing large and complex deals
- Proven track record of winning new business independently
- Exposure to the entire sales journey i.e. starting with prospecting and culminating in closure/revenue
- Adept in handling commercial negotiations, legal paperwork and closure
- Competitive, Self-starter, Hunter-type mentality.
- Responsible for generation of business in the assigned vertical from existing accounts and generation of new accounts.
- Assist in identifying, evaluating business opportunities
- Contribute significantly to the implementation of sales strategies and build awareness and credibility with clients.
- Prepare detailed proposals/quotes as per customer requirements and adhere to Locuz / Cymune standards in preparing such documents.
- Respond to RFP/RFQ in conjunction with the Reporting Manager.
- Regular Follow-up with customers regarding RFP/RFQ, orders and timely collections of AR.
- Maintain good relationships with the OEM's and existing clients.
- Review target achievement with the Reporting manager on a Quarterly basis with appropriate reports to facilitate such reviews.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competitors- products, pricing, discount structures and overall strengths and weaknesses.
- Maintain CRM updated sales funnel and participate in regular sales reviews with the Reporting Manager/Management.
- Maintain data and information analysis to assist in decision making & compliance to ISO norms.
- Achieve set targets in terms of revenue, profitability & other result areas for the given period.
- Attend regular training sessions on technical (such as new solutions, products and technologies) and commercial aspects of Business development and continuous knowledge enhancements thru trainings and certifications
Bachelor's Degree in any discipline + MBA (preferred) with a proven sales track record
Sr Exe - TA