HR Business Partner at BT Tech Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Views:3363 Applications:268 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:204
LocoNav - Assistant Vice President - Sales & Strategy (3-6 yrs)
About Loconav :
LocoNav is India's leading Fleet and Vehicle Management System & IOT platform.
LocoNav is bringing together the power of its proprietary technology and wide reach to change India's fleet management landscape. Vehicle owners, Businesses, and Transporters in India are forced to run vehicles with extreme inefficiency and poor security. We're determined to change that. Leveraging intelligent analytics and IoT,
LocoNav is ensuring that every vehicle stakeholder benefit with lower running costs, greater security and faster turnarounds.
Job Description :
- Leading a team of KAMs and Sales Managers in sustaining and increasing the city's revenue.
- Initiating new accounts and managing relationships with existing ones thereby ensuring a healthy mix of partners.
- Controlling end to end operations and costs across all the cost heads - optimizing efficiency and operations.
- Laying down the road map for new account acquisition for the city and ensuring its execution.
- Managing accounts' life cycle from pitching to on-boarding to financially transacting.
- Handling all account related initiatives from operational troubleshooting to activation.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with partners and being the face of LocoNav in that community.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales team from hiring and training new recruits to assigning targets and formulating incentive plans as well as career planning for each member of the team.
Skills Required :
- Relevant work experience of 3-6 years in sales with a talent for achieving revenue target.
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to create and execute a strategic sale and trade marketing plan for the region.
- Identifies, builds and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- High ethical standards