Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:619 Applications:161 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Locofast - Product Manager - Tech Startup - Remote (2-4 yrs)
Product Manager - Tech Startup (Remote Job)
About the company:
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Locofast currently has more than 100+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The team scale up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices & few more that the company intends to set up in the near future.
The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status-quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has already onboarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT's etc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Core values (can also be seen on our website):
Speed - We work at the speed of light. We are strategically patient, and tactically swift.
Integrity - When there's a choice between what's convenient and what's right, we choose what's right.
Responsibility - We are bigger than our roles and are not defined by our titles. We take responsibility for our actions.
Selflessness - We make time to help each other. We put Locofast first, always.
Empathy - We listen, we understand, and we care. We have compassion for others, and it shows.
Open disagreements - We encourage you to share your disagreements - keeping it to yourself will only make us less productive.
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Product Manager in our team. The product manager will create new and interesting products and features for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry. The role will give you an opportunity to work with a cross-functional team from Business, Product and Design.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Develop and implement product strategies consistent with company vision
- Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders and other teams to shape requirements, features and end products
- Work with senior management to create product plans and roadmaps
- Lead product managers and coordinate cross-functional teams
- Produce and review product requirements documents (PRD)
- Ensure products and releases are launched correctly and on schedule
- Make creative recommendations to expand product base and vision
- Suggest ways to track product use and impact on end users
An ideal candidate will have :
- 2-4 years of work experience as a product manager, preferably in a start-up
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role
- Experience in product lifecycle management
- Familiarity with Agile framework
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The ability to own end-to-end responsibility
- A "Will Do" attitude
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and start-ups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.