Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:2910 Applications:530 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:378
Locofast - City Head - B2B Segment - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (2-6 yrs)
Expectation from the candidate :
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional Supply Lead on our team. They will be responsible for the business growth of the company and our supply partners. The role requires them to ensure the sourcing and onboarding of the right mix of suppliers to meet geographical sales demand. They will also be required to lead, hire, and set up a support team to meet supply and business objectives.
Role & responsibilities :
- Onboard new suppliers and nurture existing ones to ensure quality and strict adherence to the committed timelines
- Create a supply kick-off plan with the right mix of suppliers across product categories and geographies
- Lead supply chain across India in the areas of production, logistics, warehousing, dispatch & transportation.
- Negotiate & implement supplier contracts on a national level and lead supplier business relationships
- Closely understanding supplier manufacturing operations, ensure timely and quality delivery as per the client's requirements
- Conducting regular reviews and keeping supply health (on-time delivery, quality failure, NPS) at the desired level
- Partner management, compliance, and contracts
You should have :
- MBA/B.Tech from a Tier-1 institute
- 2-5years of work experience (Preferably min. 2 years of team management experience in supply role)
- Demonstrated ability in vendor development/management
- The individual must be self-motivated, someone who has led teams, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and inter-personal skills.
- The individual should possess a team-oriented & collaborative approach
We have :
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
About the company:
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors:
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
Locofast currently has more than 75+ employees across its four offices in India & abroad. The team scale up planned over the next 6 months is to the tune of 250+ people across these offices & few more that the company intends to set up in the near future.
The company is biased towards hiring young dynamic individuals who want to change the status-quo & are hungry for exponential growth in a short span of time. The company has already onboarded high quality talent from some of the best startups (Whitehat Jr, Cars24 etc), folks from large companies (Hero Honda, PWC etc) as well as folks from premier colleges (IIM- s, BITS, IIT's etc). At the core, the company looks at individuals who can take ownership, manage a team, execute fast & deliver superior outcomes, irrespective of age & experience.
Core values (can also be seen on our website) :
- Speed - We work at the speed of light. We are strategically patient, and tactically swift.
- Integrity - When there's a choice between what's convenient and what's right, we choose what's right.
- Responsibility - We are bigger than our roles, and are not defined by our titles. We take responsibility for our actions.
- Selflessness - We make time to help each other. We put Locofast first, always.
- Empathy - We listen, we understand, and we care. We have compassion for others, and it shows.
- Open disagreements - We encourage you to share your disagreements - keeping it to yourself will only make us less productive
- Since this is an urgent requirement, we prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.