Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:1238 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:126
Locofast - City Head - B2B Sales - IIM/ISB/IIFT/FMS/BITS/IMT (0-4 yrs)
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Identifying new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Devise sales strategies for getting major B2B clients, nurture & convert them into Strategic key accounts.
- Engage with the CXOs of potential partner companies for strategic partnerships.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity to increase efficiency in our sales and support processes.
- Analyze region-wise performance, and market share & set the target percentage to be achieved.
- Aim to achieve market leadership in the space through Enterprise sales model.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of Enterprises clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients).
- Defining new growth clusters and corporate segments.
- Formulate a targeted BS and P&L and owning the same to deliver high growth.
- Work with Founders in ideating new strategies and business plans for the region.
- Prepare Sales Forecast and collaborate with Finance, SCM and Risk assessment team to achieve Targets.
You should have:
- MBA/B.Tech from a Tier-1 institute
- Strong product knowledge & domain understanding to build sales initiatives
- Experience in managing high-growth revenue targets
- Consistent track record of beating targets
- Strong experience in account management, and client relationship roles
- Strong business acumen and having handled P&L roles will be a plus
- The individual must be self-motivated, comfortable with IC role, has experience running cross-functional projects with strong conceptual and interpersonal skills.