Assistant Manager HR at Locofast
Views:3103 Applications:664 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:152
Locofast - CEO's Office Role (1-3 yrs)
About the company :
Locofast Online Services Private Limited operates under the brand name - Locofast- & today is one of the fastest growing B2B companies in the textiles B2B space. The company connects textile manufacturers (mills, manufacturers) to customers (brands, buying houses) both in India & internationally. It integrates technology to the core transaction flow & delivers industry best pricing & turnaround time for textile products. The century old textile industry has been untouched by any disruption leave alone technological disruption. At Locofast, we are driven to do exactly that & today have an opportunity to create a very large impact in an extremely large industry.
Founders & Investors :
The company in a short span of time (little over two years) has raised two rounds of funding, most recently one large round of Series B financing (to be announced soon). The company is backed by some of the most marquee investors that have backed landmark companies such as Myntra.com, Firstcry.com, Lenskart.com, Cult.fit, Bounce, Gomechanic & others.
The company is founded by second time entrepreneurs who have demonstrated the ability to build and scale businesses in the past. The profile of the founder can be seen here - www.linkedin.com/in/wadhwadeepak. Deepak was previously the founder of WeAreHolidays, a B2C platform for travelers. The founders come with deep expertise in building & scaling marketplaces.
About the Role :
As a part of the Founder's office you will contribute extensively in the strategic planning of key business verticals and verticals head to ensure the execution of the set targets and KPIs.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Assist the founder in identifying key business opportunities and planning their execution
- Work closely with various teams driving their KPIs
- Come up with solutions to key business problems and process improvement
- Research on market size, business opportunities and industries to build depth in day to day communications
- Drive weekly/monthly update meetings with the founder and vertical leads
What we are looking for :
- 1-3 years of experience
- Preferably candidates with MBA (Tier 1 college)
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and project management skills
We offer :
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.