Co-Founder at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:2760 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Location Head - Recruitment Sales (5-8 yrs)
Job Description :
Did you know that only 25% of Women in India work. A number far lower than any of our neighbours and a number only marginally better than Saudi Arabia.
- We at WEN or Women Entrepreneur Network are determined to change that.
- We have built a platform we are creating a network of educated women who want to get to work but either want flexibility or are in smaller towns and want to work but have no options. We are helping them become entrepreneurs by investing only their time.
- We are trying to create a marketplace where such jobs in the service sector can reach to ladies who want to work from home or who are have shifted to smaller towns after marriage.
- We have started with Recruitment and have created a platform where we get work from clients and it is then given to the women who work from home in various metros or even from offices in smaller towns. They get surety of work, we follow on the payment and even take care of all taxation. These are amongst the things that prevent the ladies from starting out on their own.
To enable smooth functioning of the platform we have started a centre in Goa where our Young, Vibrant and Enthusiastic team does this like client on-boarding, validation of profiles received from the network and some sourcing.
We are looking for a location head for the business.
The key deliverables would be broken into 4 parts.
1) Making the business plan for the Goa Centre for the year and ensuring that the targets are met.
2) Building and Leading the team. Ensuring that everyone aligns towards the common goal
3) Client Engagement
4) Business Development
Required Candidate profile:
- We are looking for people who are passionate about making a difference to Women in India.
- People who get happiness out of making others happy.
- While you join as the Head for Goa, you will be an integral part of our overall business and will help us shape its strategy.
An Ideal person should:
- Have managed teams in excess of 10 people
- Should have experience in Client Management and Business Acquisition.
- Should have experience in consulting clients
- Should be willing to commit to our Dream for the long-term.
- Should give our team the same love, learning and leadership that we have aspired for.
- While recruitment experience isn't mandatory, we would prefer it.