Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at Livspace
Views:343 Applications:130 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Livspace - Senior Program Manager - Direct & Indirect Spend - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-8 yrs)
Livspace is India and South East Asia's largest and fastest-growing omnichannel home interiors and renovation platform. The company uses its proprietary technology to provide one-stop renovation solutions to homeowners-from design to managed last mile fulfillment for all rooms in a home. Through a three-sided marketplace, it connects homeowners with certified interior designers and curated vendors across furniture, decor, modular kitchen and closets, and several other home improvement services categories. The value created, especially for homeowners, is hassle free home interior services as Livspace becomes their one stop destination for end to end home interiors.
The company launched operations in Bengaluru, India in 2015. Since its inception, Livspace has organized a fragmented industry, bringing together a curated community of designers, brands, manufacturers and contractors. This has resulted in an e-commerce-like trusted and predictable experience for the homeowners.
Livspace boasts of a community of 25000+ satisfied customers and over 2000 interior designers. Livspace has over 50+ retail stores in India and South East Asia. The founders - Anuj Srivastava and Ramakant Sharma are former Google and Myntra executives respectively, who are seasoned entrepreneurs and successful angel investors. Livspace's leadership team combines world-class talent and entrepreneurial experience gathered at some of the best companies in the world.
Livspace has raised over USD 200 Mn in capital by some of the top global investors including Ingka Ventures (IKEA), TPG Growth, Goldman Sachs, Kharis Capital, Venturi Partners, FFP (Peugeot Group's Holding Company), EDBI, Bessemer Venture Partners, Jungle Ventures, Helion Ventures and UC-RNT. For more information, please visit: https://www.livspace.com/
As a Senior Program Manager (Direct & Indirect Spend) you will be -
- Responsible for managing Direct Cost (Product Gross Margin) and Indirect Cost (OG&A) for the company
- Working closely with Category function for direct cost spend and developing margin improvement roadmap adding up to company's profitability
- Preparing budgets and monitoring the indirect cost (OG&A) across various categories; develop roadmaps in coherence with company's growth and profitability strategy
- Provide detailed research and industry benchmarks for cost and assisting business teams with analytical support
- Build detailed models/business case to solve problems and key decisions by studying market trends, company's business model and constraints
- Work closely with finance team to develop monitoring mechanisms cost control and develop strategies to improve cost and working capital cycle
- 4+ years of work-experience in home interior, e-commerce, FMCG, startups or Consulting
- Strong analytical skills and a data driven decision making mentality
- Skilled in working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Strong leadership and people skills
- Extremely high level of ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Should be from Tier-1 campus MBA campus